Bachoura Urban Reform
Location: Beirut – Lebanon
The project has divided the region in 4 sectors, each one has its regulations in order to reach several goals:
– Protect the heritage of urban fabric available in the region.
– Protect the principle of alleyways.
– Secure the urban visual future of the region and consistency with the surrounding heritage buildings.
– Take advantage of investment projects to organize them in a way which serves the region’s population.
– Put an end to the attack of the investments projects to protect the population.